PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL

I created several items of promotional material which advertise our university exhibition where all our work will be displayed. Firstly I created two posters / flyers. 



I quite like these which I have created, I think they clearly express where and what the exhibition is, and the colour schemes (particularly the first), first with the theme of my zine and blog. A similar house style is used throughout the posters. I think the fonts used continue this house style from the zine and blog too and I think it visually connects together well. These posters could  be posted on social media, as well as put up in and around Kommune and around the city of Sheffield, to get as much exposure as possible.

As well as these I also created some promotional merchandise which could be bought at the exhibition, to further promote. I created two badges and two tote bags. I think particularly the badges reflect the Northern Soul theme the most as these paired with denim jackets was typical attire at a Northern Soul club night. 'Soulies' would collect badges from different club nights and add it to their denim jacket to express where they had been too. The first tote bag 'escapism is essential' identifies our Northern Soul concept as it is a quote from the voiceover in out final film, linking the two together. The image on this is also from the final film. The second bag involves imagery from the photo shoot, using these bags would help to promote the exhibition.






Comments