MOOD BOARD 2 - LOCATION


Above shows my second mood board based on the location in which we as a group would like to film our final film. As seen in the story board prior, the narrative includes the camera following the protagonist throughout the city of Sheffield. Heading to different location which represent Northern Soul. For example; the pub. Drinking was a huge part of Northern Soul, a way to socialise and feel part of the community. Many of the dance moves were enhanced by the drink. I've used a picture of Vulgar which is a vintage shop in Sheffield, as I wanted to show the protagonist in the video looking for older Northern Soul inspired clothing. The view of Sheffield from behind the train station helps to establish the setting of the narrative. I thought the shots of the graffiti and older flats could be a good location to establish the working class background of the main protagonist, and how they go to club nights; The Leadmill, to help escape.

Comments