MOOD BOARD 6 - POSING

Mood board 6 shows various types of poses which could be used solely in the photoshoot. I particularly like the eye contact with the audience, I believe this connects the audience with the character in the shoot. I chose some black and white images as we had the idea to do the first half of the film in black and white, therefore this would link the two together. Images where the model is lying down are interesting and I think connotes relaxation and feeling free, almost yoga like. I like how all the images are captured in a studio, the white background could also connote positivity, a feeling which Northern Soul gives the 'soulies'. And finally, I think that the imagery where the model is leaning back on her knees and on her back with her legs in the air, could represent some of the Northern Soul dance moves, something I would like to at least try to get a shot of my model doing.

Comments