MOOD BOARD 3 - TECHNICAL ASPECTS
I created this mood board as we would like a specific effect style on the final film. I looked into different grain overlays which could be used and some above are my favourites. I believe this will give the film the older style look which we are going for. Black and white grain is also an option, particularly on the part of the narrative where the protagonist is alone and the voiceover is playing, it can represent sadness which the protagonist is feeling. As well as the grain, the idea to make the film look like it is played on the aspect ratio of a square tv screen to emphasise the era, tv static and a cropped aspect ratio will be used in post production to achieve this look. The camcorder 'play' and date is also something I may play around with.
In terms of shots, over the shoulder and tracking shots will be used during filming as I think that these are the most effective way of following a persons journey; which is our main focus of the narrative. Close ups and eye contact with the camera also draws the audience in closer, creating empathy.
In terms of shots, over the shoulder and tracking shots will be used during filming as I think that these are the most effective way of following a persons journey; which is our main focus of the narrative. Close ups and eye contact with the camera also draws the audience in closer, creating empathy.

Comments
Post a Comment