EXHIBITION @ KOMMUNE

Here is our final image displayed in Kommune. The exhibition started on Tuesday 7th may and lasted until Thursday 9th may. It was really good to see so many student's work displayed in a huge open space where so many members of the public could see. I was quite proud to see the work they we had done exhibition in this way. As well as the photographs, there were all the films playing from a projector onto a plain wall which looked great. 

I posted an image of our final image on my Instagram story to show my followers and promote the exhibition further on there. 

Kommune was a great place for the exhibition to be held, there were so many food and drink options and I think everyone had a great night. 

Unfortunately however, our video had a voiceover and it was lost within the chatter of the public, I think that the sound could've been better for this, but other than this the video was displayed visually well.

Comments